Prices and conditions
- Minimum stay is 2 nights. This time could extend during bank holidays and seasons (summer vacation, Christmas...).
- You can make reservation by email: email@example.com, by phone +420 603 152 291 or via form on the right side of every page, under link Book here.
- After we obtain your request, we send you proforma invoice for 50 % of accomodation price. Please pay within 2 days otherwise your reservation is not valid. After we obtain payment we send you confirmation by email. Rest of price must be paid cash on arrival.
- Local fees and final cleaning are included in price.
Amount of guests
price per 1 night
|1-2 guests||1 900 Kč|
|3-4 guests||2 400 Kč|
|5-6 guests||2 900 Kč|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS, GDPR
- The following Terms & Conditions establish the relationship between you as our guest (whether private person or representative of a company) and we (3Dstyl s.r.o., VAT CZ27291065, heagquarters address Na Hranici 469, 468 02 Rychnov u Jablonce nad Nisou, recorded in the Business Register at the County Court, Ústí nad Labem, part C, insertion 22848), as administrator of the apartment.
- Our relationship adheres to both the Civil Code and Commercial Code, and is specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- A valid price list can be found in the pages of our website www.apartmankokonin.cz .
- Price of accomodation includes local fees and final cleaning on check-out.
- Reservations can be made by email, phone or contact form. On completion of your reservation, you agree with the Accomodation Rules hereby established.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights.
- A reservation fee (50 % total price of stay) must be paid within 2 days of reservation, otherwise reservation will be cancelled. Balance of payment must be paid by cash on check-in.
- For cash payments, guests will be presented with a bill.
- In the event of special offers, or reservations made less than 14 day before check-in, the total price of the stay must be paid at the time of reservation.
- You have the right to cancel your stay. Please note, only written cancellations (by email) can be accepted. Cancellation by phone is not valid.
- Cancellation fees apply for the whole apartment. If you cancel your reservation less than 7 days before check-in or do not come, the cancellation fee is equal to the price of prepayment. If you cancel your reservation more than 7 days before the scheduled check-in date, your reservation fee will be reimbursed.
- If you check-out before a scheduled end of stay, your payment cannot be reimbursed.
GDPR - PRIVACY STATEMENT
The personal information you supply is given voluntarily. This information is used for the sole purpose of processing our work and shared agreement.
Why do we request this information?
- The information is required under European Law 2016/679 of April 24th 2016, and recorded under Czech Laws 565/1990 Sb., 326/1999 Sb. and 89/2012 Sb.
- The information is used to facilitate the booking process between the customer and the accommodation provider, as well as in offering other services and in the ongoing improvement of this process.
For what purpose do we collect information?
- Progress or support of the booking process.
- Process of voluntary customer registration to receive a newsletter.
- Statistical use of the system for its possible improvement.
What information do we collect?
- Name, date of birth, address, date of reserved stay, type and number of your personal identity document/visa, purpose of stay. We must furthermore collect information regarding any accompanying children, always with the consent of his or her parent(s) or accompanying carer(s).
- Invoice postal address, bank details. These are necessary for your reservation and stay.
Who has access to some or all of the gathered information?
• Institutions authorised to do so (international police, tax office).
Terms of Cookies
- What are cookies? Cookies are small files that store information in your browser and are commonly used to distinguish individual users. The individual is not identifiable on the basis of this information alone.
- Which cookies do we use? The cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types. The short-term "session cookies" are only temporary and remain stored until you close your browser. The long-term cookies remain on your device for a longer time, or until you manually delete them (leaving cookies on your device depends on your cookie settings and the settings for your browser).
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser settings. The Help function in your browser explains how to change this setting. Please note that by blocking cookies, you may not be able to make full use of all of the features of this website, especially the use of the reservation system to complete the reservation.